Required accessories and special tools:
– special tool (Bvi1215-01);
- - kit for checking the oil pressure in the automatic transmission (in a case);
- - 25 bar pressure gauge
Some automatic transmission diagnostic procedures require you to measure the pressure in the pressure line using a pressure gauge.
The hole for connecting the control pressure gauge is located next to the pressure sensor.
To check the pressure in the pressure line, unscrew the pressure port bolt (fig. 1).
Connect the reference pressure gauge.
Check with a hot engine at an oil temperature in the gearbox of 60–80 °C.
Check the oil pressure in the pressure line under the following conditions:
- – selector lever in position “P” or “N”, engine speed 2000 min–1.</li >
The pressure should be between 2.6–3.2 bar;
- – selector lever in position “R”, engine speed 2000 min–1.
Pressure must be above 4 bar;
- - selector lever in position "D", engine speed 2000 min-1.
The pressure in 1st gear must be above 7 bar.
If the problem persists, the cause is a mechanical or hydraulic fault in the transmission.
To determine the cause of the failure, check that all states and parameters match.